Friday, July 22, 2005

tonight...i celebrate my love for u...

toren is a legend, and, my new hero. this post makes me feel as though i should hand over my twenties gun seeing as how i've been pissing it away for so long. the drunken dart-swim-blizzard-cheese fries night reminds me of college. way to girl tor. you can't hear me right now, but i'm singing the 'mrs. 4am cheese fries skivvy-dipper' bud commercial song. thanks for being the wind beneath my wings. i'm going to get back down to business in about a month or so. life's too short to not be playing drunk, midnight, mostly-naked, glow-in-the-dark golf.

in other news, my car's battery was dead when i got out to the garage last night. my sister had to drive me home and then big don and my dad had to drive me back so we could change it. car fixings of any sort irritate me very much and i can't figure out why. my parents took me to the bell for cheezy gordita crunches afterwards so i would say it worked out just fine. man i love those taco bell guys.

what else... penny etiquette. why don't they just charge $1.60 instead of $1.59? i'd much rather give you the 1.60 and then just bolt. i don't want to wait for that effing penny that NO ONE wants to deal with. they don't want it. you don't want it. goddammpennies. get off me.

No comments:

Post a Comment