Friday, September 16, 2005

just don't show the naked pictures

ok, dungs. i'ma do this because i just realized that it's the start of the weekend and i just hung light fixtures/curtains with my parents and then swiffered my kitchen floor...and liked it. i'm doomed.

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
1.get married
2.sell real estate
3.open a wine bar
4.have a pumpkin patch
5.be perfect
6.be happy
7.go to my sons' football games on friday nights in the fall

7 Things I Can Do:
1.play almost-scratch golf
2.cook
3.bake
4.decorate
5.sing
6.melt icy people
7.britney's 'oops i did it again' dance

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1.speak french
2.see/smell/eat raisins
3.show cleavage
4.play guitar
5.married guys
6.stay mad at my sister
7.stop worrying

7 Things That Attract me to the Opposite (or same) Sex:
1.nice toes
2.handsome fingers
3.great teeth
4.a cute, little butt
5.glasses
6.confidence
7.intelligence/genius

7 Things That I Say Most Often:
1.what's up hor
2.shut it
3.i hate you
4.awesome
5.i'm gonna need you to...
6.yeah, oh yeah
7.i'll kill you

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1.bill clinton
2.ryan reynolds
3.jerry o'connell
4.dane cook
5.josh duhamel (no one can be this hot. it's just not right)
6.jesse bradford
7.the blond yale kid on gilmore girls

7 People I Want To Do This:
1.guy #1 i can't have
2.guy #2 i can't have
3.guy #3 i can't have
4.guy #4 i can't have
5.madonna
6.steph
7.hillary

No comments:

Post a Comment