Thursday, October 27, 2005

'quick question'

these might just be my two most favorite words in the english language - used together, sometimes around 4:45PM. but let me clarify something, quick questions plop in at any time of day and are equally as annoying at any hour. there's no weighting here. everyone and their retarded brother wants to ask me a quick question, or this in IM, 'hey, qq for ya'. you know what bitches, it's never a qq. it's never, ever been a qq to date, and i've been doing this for 52,560 hours. never in my 52,560 units of misery has your question ever been something that i can just blindly blurt out a mindless answer for. 'hey qq for ya.' 7. 7 is my answer. or no. no is my answer. seriously. these questions require me to redefine an entire corporate bee's nest process, or write a new system to rival microsoft windows, or figure out the world's energy crisis, or unlock the secrets to our resource management problem, or maybe figure out what to do with our health care situation. i don't know you guys. i can't fix these problems in the latter part of a day. something is wrong with me. obviously. so i would like to formally apologize to everyone (and their retarded brothers) for being so inadequate with regard to fielding the qq's. so sorry. so m-effing sorry, u sons of b's. the qq'ers are sons of b's. i'm so pissed. i'm gonna go punch some random jack in the chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment