Sunday, January 8, 2006

the year of danielle

hey pals. i'm going to post my resolutions for 2006. they're not major so i should be able to achieve them. if you keep your expectations low, you'll always be satisfied and if they're written in internet stone, your chances are even better. here we go.
  • i'm going to learn 'french for travelers' from compact discs in my kitchen
  • it's time for decorative scarves, people. all those belts -now visiting my neck region
  • dental floss, it's not just for every other day anymore
  • i will stop neglecting ayn rand and finally read atlas shrugged (mainly due to shop dungs)
  • love; i'm really gonna put my foot in it this year
  • i will take a giant step for danielle-kind and get logically closer to happiness (i can't be specific yet. i'll let you know as soon i possibly can)
  • let my hair get to be 'krazy' long and i'm well on my way. i'll send locks to you thru the US mail with my $.39 stamps
man i hate sarah-on-a-cruise right now and i'll catch ya later. i need more alcohol because it's better when you're numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment