Monday, November 27, 2006

when the cat's away, the mice will perform voodoo on you

i need a clever pick-up line. i have my favorite standbys but i don't think they would meet my current need (whew, you're hot in here. or, hey - you wanna go do it in the back of my car?) i need one that i can use on a hottie in the grocery store or at starbucks that will endear me to him in the sub 30 seconds i have to make a fun, lasting impression. it can't be one of the standbys because you can't lob those at people in starbucks at 9am. well i mean, you certainly could but i'd rather not as they're far less amusing prior to a gallon of vodka. it needs to be playful, intelligent, unique, brief, and most importantly, it has to work. i'm leaning toward something along the lines of "nice fairy drink" if he orders a fairy drink. also, i hate my job. also, either meg or woody licked the other on sautrday night. i'm having trouble with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment