Tuesday, February 5, 2008

here's to vegetables

i think... it's time... that i made everyone really sick to their stomachs. i mean, when do i ever do that? seriously. never. i don't even want to hear you telling me that i'm gross because in reality, i'm not gross. you're probably way more gross. i'm just the messenger and you are not supposed to be mad at me. that's the law. don't hate the player.

i read something disgusting today and whenever i read or see or hear something disgusting, i try to pass it on to, well, anyone, because it's like a song that gets stuck in your head - you have to pass it on because energy in motion tends to stay in motion and you, fine reader, are going to be the recipient of the unusually disgusting energy that i've captured. otherwise, i could leave you with these lyrics: benny! benny! benny! b-b-b-benny and the jets! (it's really up to you.)

so, be a good kid and click on the link and accept that i'm cramming really bad tasting goop down your poor little throat.

good luck with this. god speed.

4 comments:

  1. As a transplant to the South I'd just like to say for the record:

    I do not like scrambled pigs brain in my eggs.

    That and I have a new found appreciation for my job because scraping meat out of a pig would seriously suck!

    P.S.
    Good to "hear" from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what happens when Alice goes down the rabbit hole 2008-style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man "D" That is some wild stuff. I think I'm exposed??? Ricko.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That made my knees weak, it was so nasty. So, of course I forwarded the link to everyone I know.

    I'm so glad I don't eat no pig.

    ReplyDelete