Tuesday, August 9, 2005

august 31st

so i got the call. i'm goin to the show. well ok, i'm not going to the show, but i am getting the keys to my brand new house on august 31st. when i read the email from matt, i became catatonic and was momentarily paralyzed because i couldn't breathe. i've been waiting for this day since december and i never thought it would come and i don't even know how i made it to august. so get excited - i'm throwin a kegger for labor day. well ok, i'm not, but i could if i wanted to. now for the tagging. f u sarah.

10 years ago: i was in show choir with 'rachel' hair

5 years ago: i was very very drunk in my 'glamorous' big 5 consulting job

1 year ago: i was graduating from grad school, nocturnal, and only a little drunk

Yesterday: i was milling around home depot, not at all drunk

Tomorrow: i will mill around home depot

5 snacks I enjoy: snyders sourdough nibblers, beer, oreo blizzards, and that's it

5 bands/artists that I know the lyrics to most of their songs: britney spears, the smiths, billy joel, frank sinatra, hall & oates

5 things I'd do with $100,000,000: give family and friends what they need to live comfortably/happily, buy more real estate, open a golf course, buy some really unstable/risky stocks, produce broadway shows

5 locations I'd like to run away to: vancouver, paris, napa, french polynesia, seattle

5 bad habits I have: judging, expecting too much, not wearing a seatbelt, usually driving over 80mph, fearing comittment

5 things I like doing: golfing, sitting outside in the fall drinking red wine, driving and listening to my favorite songs really loud, 'designing' homes, when my mom, sister, niece, and i have a girls day

5 things I will never wear: turtleneck tops of any variety, shorts of any variety, a pinky ring, red clothing in general, white on white mom-dad sneakers

5 TV shows I like: will & grace, reno 911, cbs sunday morning, howard hanna/smythe cramer showcase of homes, gilmore girls

5 movies I like: 10 things i hate about you, dazed and confused, caddyshack, animal house, van wilder

5 people I'd like to meet: dane cook, ryan reynolds, bill clinton, (people i wanna do, right?) and why not - hillary and chelsea too

5 biggest joys at the moment: bella, max, beatrice, the lunch buddies, fridays

5 favorite toys: the auditor website, xm radio, my new house, howardhanna.com, my callaway driver

i am tagging virgil.

No comments:

Post a Comment