Tuesday, November 1, 2005

if you were here, i could deceive you

i decided to have my house face west so that i could really see the moon from my back windows. guess what also happened this fall...mars is in the eastern sky. a little bonus for me. i'm sitting in the middle of my great room floor in the dark (since my one chair has been moved in great anticipation of the sofa that's arriving in 10 hours) looking up at the stars and it's pretty neat. this house makes me happy most of the time - when it's not making me feel hopelessly imprisoned at work. i'm calm and extremely uneasy all at the same time. the only other things i might need at this particular moment would be max and john mayer or jack johnson with an acoustic guitar. i wish you could see this but a plain old digital pic doesn't do it justice. isn't that just your luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment