Wednesday, May 17, 2006

don't read me if you haven't seen it...

i can't stop watching the final 15 minutes of grey's anatomy. it moves me. i'm addicted. it begins with george asking for more time and ends with izzie and boys descending the stairs. "i hate that i'm so into you." i can't scratch the surface of alex being human and the mer/der f, which was a a total f by the way. there was nothing was soft about it. that was like, an old fashioned, raw, eff. shame on you, shonda rhimes. however, based on what she's done to me in the past year and a half, i'm now unable to live without these very 'real', fictional characters (because i live in a dreamworld). i'm up. i'm down. i'm all around. this show is like crack. i seriously can't help but hope addison finds happiness. i love 'er, but not with derek. i kinda hope it's with alex. der, he and mer need to just do this already. finn is unusually charming and a great match for her, but derek's the one. i think my happiness in life depends on their being together. guess what i do now - i think of derek's face when i'm signing into a conference call so that my voice is all smiley when i say my name because i've closed my eyes and i see derek's face. [inappropriate PAUSE] and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't concerned for next season. the mer/der/finn cliffhanger isn't my issue. it's the burke hand, izzie resignation stuff that hits me where i live. dr. hahn - agressive bad-ass female cardio-thoracic surgeon, i would totally do you. (and so would you). denny - holy crap. he proposed. she loved him. he died. gut-wrenching. i mean literally ripping me apart.

waht else. i literally sliced my thumb open on monday. it was nasty and i can't stop replaying the incident in my head. UGH. so disgusting. blood everywhere. now i'm fine. i've been wearin a lot of the sponge bob & dora band-aids so it's fine. YOU try finding regular band-aids. it's impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment