Wednesday, June 15, 2005

hey nineteen

i was putting new grips on my golf clubs last night and tore a giant, raw wound into the side of my right thumb and wow is that an important body part that gets more use than i would've thought. i'm basically an idiot and it's basically a burning, raw, large, open blister and chris at work asked me to please cover it so i put my left hand over my right hand for him. also, if someone knows dan's email address, they should give it to me so i can get him to regrip the last 5 eye 2's i didn't get to if he wants me to carry him on my back in that scramble next weekend.

incidentally, someone found john's lost 2way pager and paged me today. it said this: 'i'm agree with you too. who's your mama'. ok. what? it didn't seem like john and i had already heard that his pager was lost so i may have then wished them luck in their surgery where they get their nizzies whacked and erik may have also paged them something about getting the old nutbag sliced. and then maybe sarah also did something like that. not sure. i'm guessing this psychopath saw that he/she was dealing with several much bigger psychopaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment