Sunday, June 12, 2005

there's a room where the light won't find you

hey, i didn't meet any boys at my dad's cousin's kid's high school graduation party. well, wait. would you count my dad's cousin's wife's sister's husband? because i met him for the first time on saturday.

what else. i completely wasted the day today. i got up at 8:30,looked at pictures of my house for 30 minutes, made breakfast for max, brewed up some coffee, drank the cofffee while i watched 'sunday morning' with a stand-in for charles osgood, finished up my laundry, ran 3 miles, burned 2 CDs, finally took a shower at like 2pm, got dressed, visited my sister and bellie to get coupons, and then hit the mall for a father's day present and went to starbucks. THEN, i came home to feed max again and watch a little bit of 50 first dates on HBO and started thinking about how my sister's husband said there's a lid for every pot, then i went to take a few pictures of my house since the sky was blue and then came home and had a beer. all in all it was a pretty nice little sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment