Monday, February 14, 2005

this one time...at band camp...

brace yourself for embarrassing story number 1. there aren't very many but i'll share whenever one surfaces.

it's late junior year of undergrad and the night of my sorority's senior send-off dinner. they were pissed because obviously they had to graduate in a month and leave all the co-ed drunken fun behind. they slink home at a reasonable time. the juniors on the other hand...they decide to lockdown in one of the rooms on our dorm floor and drink until the 40 year old ceiling starts to look like it's dripping on you. let me just say, mission accomplished. my butt was fondled quite a bit by people who i actually knew but thought were strangers because i had chugged so much wine. my future dr. hor was driven home by sherman who ended up parking sideways on a hill. as in, car semi-inverted...i know, very irresponsible. anyhoo...i don't remember how i got back to my room, or when, but i did since it was like 3 doors down from the party. my roommate's in there sleeping with her boyfriend at her side. i poked them with random objects to verify their status for a bit and then went on to bed. i wake up some time after, could've been 2 minutes, no idea... i'm also really really hot and pretty sure my new job is to drink water so i leave immediately in search of the bathroom, i think. i get back after a few minutes and find that my door is locked, probably since i didn't bother to unlock it when i left so abruptly to assume my new title. i also finally look down to find that i'm not wearing much. i have on a small t-shirt and nothing else. so i start knocking on the door for what seemed like 3 minutes when my faithful roomie opens the door and rescues me. i wake up the next morning to find my side of the room in complete disarray...clothes...are...everywhere, in bed with me, on book shelves, top of the tv, all mine. after breakfast, my roomies start telling me how they heard knocking for like 30 minutes, but didn't know what it was since it was so faint. if you're keeping score, that was naked me at the door. i thought i was actually knocking but must not have been capable of much since i was probably baffled as to why i wasn't wearing clothes.

those were the days. now i rarely find myself drunk and hardly ever feel inclined to drink more than 2. i should though. a nice drunk blog is well overdue.

No comments:

Post a Comment