Friday, April 15, 2005

like a 'twister', i was born to walk alone

the following is an IM chat that took place between shop dungarees and myself. this is an important conversation that required internet documentation so that it could be in the archives forever. i'm rachel fitzwater and he's secret eddie. i will expound on how we got our screen names...but not today.

rachel fitzwater: the kid! is hot tonite! whoa! so hot tonite! but where will he be tomorrow?
secret eddie: rock on
rachel fitzwater: i was gonna offer u 5 if u could tell me the artist
rachel fitzwater: i might still
rachel fitzwater: xm-online has renewed my work life
secret eddie: I'm at a loss
secret eddie: it's like some rockin 70's band
rachel fitzwater: or loverboy
secret eddie: I know
rachel fitzwater: you're gay
secret eddie: then you must be a dude
rachel fitzwater: totally
secret eddie: I'm gonna go pee
rachel fitzwater: good luck
secret eddie: and I'm going to see if I could spell out my whole name
secret eddie: I will let you know how it goes
(fast-forward 90 seconds)
secret eddie: I had a few drops left
secret eddie: I could have even dotted an i or something
rachel fitzwater: that was quick but disappointing
secret eddie: what were you hoping for
rachel fitzwater: that u could spell your name and then mine
secret eddie: maybe if I used a smaller font
rachel fitzwater: i'll stay hopeful

why does whitesnake think that twisters were born to walk alone? you would think they meant to say 'drifter'. crazy whitesnake guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment