Sunday, August 12, 2007

now let's go melt some faces

ok. i know you're like me. you know tons of people. i know tons of people. let's make magic happen with all the people we know.

i would like to "get to know" one of the following handsome, gentle, kind, young, boys next door types. i would for you to help me, help you, help me get in touch with one or all of them. here they are in no particular order - ryan reynolds, jesse bradford, adam brody, cappie from greek, josh duhamel, or jerry o'connell if you can make it so that he stops loving his brand new wife for me. it's hollywood and it could happen. and way sooner than you think. so yeah. let's get "our" networks in gear and get one of these hot, hot men in my great room. stat!

i know. i know. you're wondering where the wisdom and truth happens in this one. well, friends, it happens right here. with your help, we can all learn just how powerful networking can be when i finally get the chance to delicately entice jonathan bennett in several inappropriate ways this blog should not disclose. i gotta keep this place safe for the minors. oh, minors. do not add any minors to the list because that would be a list of boys we would not be tracking down unless you have devised a machine suitable for time travel, in which case, we would now have a whole other list that would need to be attended to, my friends. and if you were holding out on me with news of your time machine... i would be all kinds of hurt. but the wine would help. all the expensive, dry, red, red wine would help.

5 comments:

  1. So I'm NOT the only woman left on earth to enjoy Jerry O'connell. Good to know. Do you remember that t.v. show he was in about warping between different dimentions? THAT's when I fell in love with him. I would still watch that shit if it were on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will marry Cappie right now.

    Ah JV-you keep us young by being way older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shut it drunkie. In liver years, I'm younger than you both.

    ReplyDelete