Thursday, August 23, 2007

some thoughts i have for youz guys

1. a-ha - 'take on me' is the greatest music video to ever grace our faces. it might also be the greatest 80s song to ever do that as well but i can't make that declaration right at this moment. that would be complicated and bold and it's getting late and i've had "some" wine.

2. if you watch airplanes approach the airport at night like i do sometimes from my giant windows, you'll notice that they much resemble unusually large, illuminated phallics. i just used that word however i wanted. conversate is another word i do that with because i do what i want.

3. i would go live here in a heartbeat, tomorrow, if they would have me.

4. wolf spider count '07 = 2. wolf spider decessions count '07 = 2. they had to die and deep down, i kinda think they wanted it that way because they are dark, sick, and twisted.

4. steph and sarah will lick your eye if you are not careful. so, i would be careful unless you want that.

12 comments:

  1. "Looks may be deceiving." - The first quote I ever learned, strait from Papa Bear himself, I wish I could remember which book. Maybe the halloween book? I think that was one of my favorites. I was a kid and remember thinking that I was cool as shit to understand what the hell it meant. Oh god now I want to buy those books. Can we go to that place please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the looks of that treehouse, too. It's almost as good as the one in Swiss Family Robinson (I think). I could deal with either one. As long as there aren't any spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The family guy thing is from a long time ago. You, sir, are behind the basement-dwelling, tv-staring times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I didn't say it was new, just relevant to the post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, sorry about the misunderstanding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, first things first: my mother went to grade school with Morten. No lie. Hun er fra Oslo. She said he was kind of creepy and unpopular. Which is, let's face it, awesome.

    Second things...next: I have wolf spiders in my basement. This would not be an issue except that is ALSO where my laundry room is. Have you ever had to kill a 4" diameter wolf spider just so you could wash the whites? Because I have. The worst part is, they freakin' lurk UNDER the laundry pile. So there I am, casually heaving laundry up into the washer, and suddenly I've got an armload of spider.

    Ho ho hooooly fuck.

    But I have one more little vignette to share with you, and it will make you want to die. My husband knows a woman who refuses to kill spiders because they once saved her life. A fire started in her basement and the millions and millions of spiders that were chillin' down there came flooding up into her bedroom. Get this. There were so many of them in her room, on her bed, on her FACE that they WOKE HER UP.

    Okay - here are your choices.
    Relatively painless death by smoke inhalation while sleeping, or waking up to a bedroom fucking covered in spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nessa you just freaked me out. I am terrified of spiders can't even sleep knowing there is one in the room.

    I want a treehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nessa...holy effing s!!! on all accounts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's up with the eye licking? Conversate about that...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yow. I'm staying the fuck away from Steph and Sarah. Eyeball rape ain't cool.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I painted an eyeball somewhere on me. I'm going to see if I can fool Steph and Sarah

    ReplyDelete