Sunday, August 5, 2007

come to me, cover me, hold me

i'm hungover. here's what's been going on in my life:

a) i've been playing golf because i rule at it:















b) chop at poker trying to entice okayseriously to come over and join the fun (to no avail):















c) hot vendor guy and i at erasure concert where they had giant condoms on the bar for the taking; here's what tequila shots and chains of love looks like:















d) indians game with new employer - workin pretty hard in my sweet seats:















e) karaoke revolution - how can i be so freaking good at this:














and i love that new show greek. you should so watch it.

9 comments:

  1. They should make a DDR/Karaoke fusion game. I sort of think we might have to be sober to play it. Or maybe just REALLLLLYYYY DRUUUUNNNNKKK cuz that's when our true skillz come out and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Games like karaoke revolution are destroying society.

    What fun is it if all the hot people stay at home getting drunk and sing Karaoke at their TV. What ever happened to good old public humiliation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both make excellent points. i am going to dedicate my life to karaoke and making it possible for everyone, everywhere, constantly, so we can all live in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your moving to Vegas? Can I occasional have a guest spot in your show?

    ReplyDelete
  5. does chop actually own a beer squirt bottle? effing genuis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. indeed. he does and this is why i'm his shadow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sad my bday didn't make the list.... That's OK, it's not like John would remember anyways....
    -chris

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey karaoke queen... did you miss me? :)

    ReplyDelete